Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We have finally distilled the night...


Can someone please tell me why they don’t play The Strokes on the radio? Err…probably the same reason most things in society are so skewed.

I must write about Julian Casablancas' new album. I'm so elated about it! If some random person wanders by maybe they'll say, "Hey, who's this Julian kid?" and their ears will be rocked with something that isn't about cars, chicks, super models, and bling.

I have to be honest: I think Julian is the realest deal
.

"Phrazes for the Young" ~ Oct 20 ~

8 comments:

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

your blog has the prettiest pictures, and like the photoshopping post, so true!! x

..... said...

Yes, lol I followed your blog but I guess from the wrong account I have another blog (www.museradarr.blogspot.com) But yes I made the banner uptop and it's for my philosophy class.

Sara said...

I'm listening! I love!
Would you suggest some songs for me to listen to?

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

I know!!! The Strokes used to be everywhere but now you don't hear too much of them anymore. But I like it better that way - you can actually enjoy their music instead of having it rammed down your throat every hour!
I love your blog, it's one of the prettiest I've seen - gorgeous xx

Sab said...

I love The Strokes!

My sister got me into them a while ago!


You never really hear them much anymore. It's a shame =]

Since Age Zero said...

i've always had the biggest, hugest crush on Fabrizio.

have you heard any of the stuff from his new band: "Little Joy" - I LOVE IT!

Athena. said...

Oh, love!
xx

Since Age Zero said...

did you get the CD yet?!?!

wait...do people even buy CDs anymore? ;)

PS: Here's a little Fabrizio action. I was totally obsessed with this song this past summer....played it on repeat for a few weeks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGHbOZBSv18

kisses,
RS